Thursday, June 18, 2009

SO I HAD A TALK WITH MY FRIEND;

During one of our conversations, she mentioned that I need to get out and mingle and quit reminiscing on a certain someone. Which is generally true. But my response was...Why waste my time dating...And searching so I could end up with someone who well isn't worth my time. And ending up with someone whose more than likely to not be in my life in the long run? She agreed with my response...But she'd rather be, "Out here" than be alone and lonely.

I wonder if I am the only one who thinks that way...

See I'm the type of chick who will NOT get myself into a relationship unless I'm REALLY REALLY in love with someone. And I feel like, if I do put myself in that situation...Knowing I don't have feelings for that person...That person won't be getting 100% of me. They're only going to get a diluted version. You know? And in the end...That's only going to cause confusion, hurt and time wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment