Thursday, June 18, 2009

RIDIN THROUGH YA CITY, SITTIN PRETTY;







I had sooooooooooooo much fun Sunday night. Even if we did drive around the city all damn night. It'd be the most fun I've had in a minute. I had the following day off so you know I was up extra late. Ooh! Did I tell you? I went to my co worker's wedding who is of the Pakistani race. And it was soooooooooooooo awkward! I mean, I knew no one...Well, I knew the guys mostly...But in their marriage ceremonies, the men aren't supposed to be in the same room with women. And guys...I knew NO ONE. Talk about being the oddball!!! Everyone else was all covered up...dressed a certain way. And me looking all cute. I'm kind of glad I went because it gave me a whole different view on how I thought about them. But that will be the last!

So basically, I had no fun at the wedding...So I called up my guy and we decided to go driving. Then ended up at Denny's for some French Toast...Then called it a night. Sounds boring huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment