Saturday, February 21, 2009

SO YOU ORDERED ALL THIS?!!?

All of this snow I mean.



*35th street*



*View of my back alley*...You know you wanna see it!



*Sorry. Bad camera on my phone. : /*

I don't keep track of the forecast, So if a tornado was to come through here, I wouldn't know. So as usual, I'm already at a late start waking up (I work Saturdays so its a plus when I wake up when I should). I go out to start my car, And its like snow errrrrrrrrrr wurrrrrrrrr. LOL. And being that I woke up extra late, I ended up checking in like thirty after. Even though I have a four wheeler, I be terrified driving in snow. It was all type of people doing thirty and up out there.

Soon as I left the south side, I then headed to a baby shower all the way on the other side of town. Luckily, The freeway was clear by the time I got out. I didn't stay too long though. Came home, Watched back to back episodes of forensic files.

*Things that happened since the last post*

-Did I tell you I bought an HP Mini? Well I did. And it works great. Small, Compact. But just after two weeks of ownership, It has been infected by a virus. And Best Buy wants two hundred!!??!! HELL TO THE NO!

-Oh! I did get my hair done. Now Great Clips, I would go back...For haircuts, Treatments etc. But not for anything major. I'll go back to Hair and Paradise for my perms. Even though I don't like the way they do things, They get the job done and you get what you paid for. I totally wasted $90.00 and now I'm going to have to drop $150.00 more to get it done the right way. And my phone was off the hook that night!!! It took five hours, I had to cancel all of my plans for the rest of that day and I was starving!

-What did you do for Valentine's day? I got a rose and a hershey's kiss from a mutual friend who works across the street. And I got a half assed phone call from my ex. I guess he wanted to grab my attention or something. ???

-Someone asked for me to produce majority of their album. And the sound she wants to go for is the, "Lady GaGa", "Rihanna-esque" type thing. Not that I mind but I feel like she WANTS to go into this direction because thats whats out right now. I'm not saying she's fake but we'll have to see. I haven't said yes yet. It's a very complicated process you guys. I have to talk to her about paper agreements, Royalties, Credits and if she will meet me half way. See, There aren't enough open studio's in this city so I can free work.

-I got picked for jury duty. "Not understanding and speaking english," was my excuse. I never been in a court room and from watching all types of Judge Judy's and Mathis', It seemed interesting. But I don't have the time nor do I have the money to pay for parking.



No comments:

Post a Comment